- Secured the 32nd position in Kenya on the “FT - Africa’s fastest Growing Companies 2022” ranking, a list of the Top 75 companies in Africa that have achieved the highest compound annual growth in revenues between 2017 and 2020. Ranked 5th out of the 10 financial service providers participating. Recognition of Financial times in partnership with Statista.
- Received the 11th position in the “Ghana Club 100” and placed highest of the Companies offering savings and loans. Awarded by Ghana Investment Promotion Center on behalf of the Government of Ghana. This year the award reviewed performance of the past three years, as it was postponed due to Covid-19.
Received the best Microfinance (Tear-4) Visionaries award, evaluated by the Uganda Microfinance Regulatory Authority.
Awarded the "Sierra Leone Business Awards 2020-2021", by Corporate Events Limited, a sister company of African Consulting Group thanks to business excellence and the highest standards of ethical conduct, integrity and social responsibility.
Recognised as the “Pacesetter MFI of the Year 2021” by the Annual Industry Leadership Award Team in Kenya for the Company’s innovation, quality products, service delivery, job creation, exemplary leadership, growing the economy and transforming the society.
Received the “SKOCH order-of-merit” for inspirational and transformational performance during the COVID-19 pandemic in India.
- Received the “Gold Price Disclosure Award” from data platform MicroFinanza Rating (MFR), demonstrating commitment to pricing transparency, in Pakistan.
- Placed 6th in the “Ghana Club 100”, a prestigious award with all leading companies in Ghana participating. Awarded by Ghana Investment Promotion Center on behalf of the Government of Ghana.
- Placed 6th in the overall category of the “Best Financial Services Company of the Year” of the “Top 100 mid-sized companies award”. Awarded by Business Daily and KPMG in Kenya.
- Winner of “Social Impact Initiatives” awarded by Association of Microfinance institutions, West Bengal, in India
- “SKOCH Order-of-Merit”, semi-finalist in the category for Strategic Transformation and Socially Relevant Initiatives, in India
- Awarded “Banking & Finance Leadership Excellence of the Year” by the African Institute for Leadership Excellence in Nigeria.
- Received the 2nd position of “Number of Lives Insured” and third position in the “Total Contributions Made” of the Insurance Commission (Department of Finance of Philippines), in the Philippines.
- Received the 13th position in “Top 100 mid-sized companies award” by Daily Monitor and KPMG in Uganda.
- Received the “SKOCH Order-of-Merit” for qualifying amongst the top ranking banking and finance projects in India.
- Received the “Students Loan Trust Fund Award” for the organization’s exemplary performance in repaying student loans on behalf of the employees in Ghana.
- Awarded “MSME Microfinance Bank of the Year” as part of the “Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award” by the Executive Board in Nigeria. Partners include, amongst others the The Enterprise Development center, African Entrepreneurs Foundation, Development Bank of Nigeria, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund.
- Received the 31st position in the “Top 100 mid-sized companies award” by Daily Monitor and KPMG in Uganda.
- Received the 12th position in the “Ghana Club 100 award”, placed as 3rd “Fastest Growing Company” and 2nd as the “Most Profitable Company” out of three selected “Best Companies of 2017”. These positions were awarded by the Ghana Investment Promotion Center.
- Awarded “Most Efficient Microfinance Bank of the Year” as part of the “Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award” by the Executive Board in Nigeria.
- Awarded “SME of the Year” for credit providers by the Institute of Credit Administration in Nigeria.
- Awarded “Local Content Compliant Company of the year” from the Nigeria Advancement Awards Committee in Nigeria.
- Awarded “Leader of Non-Banking Financial Sector” and received the 17th position in the “Ghana Club 100 award”, awarded by the Ghana Investment Promotion Center.
- Received the “Microfinance Recognition Award” from Shamrock Conference International in Pakistan.
- Awarded “Entrepreneurs’ Microfinance Bank of the Year” from the Nigeria Entrepreneurs Award Committee in Nigeria.
- Placed 20th in the “Ghana Club 100 award by the Ghana Investment Promotion Center.
- Received the ‘Seal of Pricing Transparency’ from mftransparency.org for reducing poverty and improving the quality of life for the economically challenged by providing quality and responsible microfinance services in an innovative and sustainable way in India.
- Received the “Best Complying Company of the Year” award from the Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria.
- Received the “Highest Taxpayer Award” in its district in the Philippines
- Received the “Overall Best Taxpayer Award” at the Medium Taxpayer Office from the Ghana Revenue Authority in Ghana.
- Received the “Seal of Transparency Award” for participating in the country’s “Transparent Pricing Initiative”. Awarded by the MicroFinance Transparency institution in Ghana.
- Received a “Certificate of Appreciation” from the Microcredit Summit Campaign in Pakistan.